November 17, 2009

Huntin' Ghosts....

So Ryan and I along with his parents, Tiffany & family "Ryan's cousin", Bruse & Sharlee "Ryan's Aunt" all went on our first real live ghost hunt! What was I thinking? Honestly if I ever ever saw a ghost I am pretty sure I would die...just kill right over...

It all began in the lobby of the Union Station like if that place is not creepy enough...might as well turn off all of the lights and stumble around searching for the non living...

HOLY COW...Why are Ryan's eyes so big did he see a ghost?

Is this a ghost in the picture? We'll never know? I took a picture of Ryan but why didn't he show up? Ryan says it was the flash reflecting off of his white hat but I think that it may have been an Entity!

AWE HA! Did we capture a Entity in the picture? Apparently...it was just dust.. Or was it?

0 comments: