June 9, 2010

Wahooo!!!


So after 4 very long years I did it! I graduated from college...I never thought that I would attend college let alone graduate with my bachelors Degree...There are so many people that have contributed to my success along the way...If it weren't for Davin in the beginning I would still be working 3 jobs just to pay the bills he is the reason I decided to start. Two years into it all I lost motivation and wanted to give up but my husband and our newest addition Brylee gave me the will to stick it out, however without the people who watched my kidos while I worked and went to school I would have never made it through so thank you...Mom and Dad,Grandma Kay, Erin "Bear", Justin and Kellie!



This was the entertainment Some crazy man band that sang everything acapella they were good but sometimes thay were embarrassing...





Thanks to everyone who made it to my graduation what a great ride and life changing experience it was..

3 comments:

Mjika said...

I am so proud of you Kiki! It took a lot of hard word and determination! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

So proud of you girl!!! Glad i could be there to watch you graduate. :)

Shannah Springer said...

So so proud of you lady!! I miss your face soooo much! Lets do lunch...PAH-LEEEESE!