January 4, 2009

My first time shootin' a gun...

On Saturday Ryan, Justin and I went up to Willard to "COOK'S PIT" so ryan could shoot his Kahr 40, I call it "THE COP GUN" I'm not a huge fan of guns but I thought that I would give it a whril.... It turned out to be way way fun, Ryan says I'm quite the lil' gun slinger!

Ryan's just settin' up the targets, so him and Justin can knock 'em down!

Here he goes...

Bam...Bam...Bam...

I was suprised how good of a shot he is!

Justin shootin' ryan's cowboy gun

3 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

Holy crap your brave. I let Trent go shooting by himself. Im too scared. That pic of Brylee smiling is adorable

Anonymous said...

Ha...Ha...Kelci Myles and I are laughing at your video your so funny!!! Good job girl. Myles says nice gun shooting kelc. O miss you guys so much! Love the tubing as well...Davin is funny. Love you!

Mjika said...

You seriously scare me!