June 4, 2009

Lazy days by the pool

I'm pretty sure that Davin use to be a fish...the boy dives in the water with no fear. He is getting pretty good at swimming but he really need s to learn how to close his eyes under the water. When he was finished swimming he told me "mom it looks like everyone is glowing" so I think that I will find his some good goggles for kids.

Brylee loves the water...the pool was a little overwhelming for her though she was not sure what to think about it.

What can you say about this picture.....

Its perfect

5 comments:

Mjika said...

That pic is too cute! Davin is quite the little water log...he does great in the pool!

Poulsen Family said...

I love it. I want to eat Brylee. Invite me to a game, I wanna watch him play... Ps cute blog header now makeover mine... Please

Dustin, Joni & Brighton said...

That is the cutest picture! We need to get together again and do dinner!

The Jensens said...

I found you! I love that last pic of them. That is priceless! I need you teach me how to do those cute headers!

Anonymous said...

Yes that last picture is PERFECT!! Sweetest kids. I just wanna pinch their cheeks...LOL! Love and miss them